Synonyms of perfect
- 1. perfective, perfective tense, perfect, perfect tense, tense
- usage: a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- 1. perfect, hone, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: make perfect or complete; "perfect your French in Paris!"
- 1. perfect (vs. imperfect), clean, clear, cold, complete, consummate, down, down pat(predicate), mastered, errorless, faultless, immaculate, impeccable, flawless, unflawed, ideal, idealized, idealised, idyllic, mint(prenominal), perfectible, pluperfect, uncorrupted, undefiled, exact, unblemished#1, unmarred#1, unmutilated, unbroken, utopian
- usage: being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a perfect specimen"; "a perfect day"
- 2. arrant(prenominal), complete(prenominal), consummate(prenominal), double-dyed(prenominal), everlasting(prenominal), gross(prenominal), perfect(prenominal), pure(prenominal), sodding(prenominal), stark(prenominal), staring(prenominal), thoroughgoing(prenominal), utter(prenominal), unadulterated, unmitigated (vs. mitigated)
- usage: without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers; "an arrant fool"; "a complete coward"; "a consummate fool"; "a double-dyed villain"; "gross negligence"; "a perfect idiot"; "pure folly"; "what a sodding mess"; "stark staring mad"; "a thoroughgoing villain"; "utter nonsense"; "the unadulterated truth"
- 3. perfect, exact (vs. inexact)
- usage: precisely accurate or exact; "perfect timing"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of perfect (Dictionary)