Synonyms of perfume
- 1. aroma, fragrance, perfume, scent, smell, odor, odour, olfactory sensation, olfactory perception
- usage: a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- 2. perfume, essence, toiletry, toilet articles
- usage: a toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
- 1. perfume, aromatize, aromatise, odorize, odourise, scent
- usage: fill or impregnate with an odor; "orange blossoms perfumed the air in the garden"
- 2. perfume, scent, groom, neaten
- usage: apply perfume to; "She perfumes herself every day"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of perfume (Dictionary)