Synonyms of perfumed
- 1. perfume, aromatize, aromatise, odorize, odourise, scent
- usage: fill or impregnate with an odor; "orange blossoms perfumed the air in the garden"
- 2. perfume, scent, groom, neaten
- usage: apply perfume to; "She perfumes herself every day"
- 1. perfumed, scented, fragrant (vs. malodorous)
- usage: filled or impregnated with perfume; "perfumed boudoir"; "perfumed stationery"; "scented soap"
- 2. odoriferous, odorous, perfumed, scented, sweet, sweet-scented, sweet-smelling, fragrant (vs. malodorous)
- usage: having a natural fragrance; "odoriferous spices"; "the odorous air of the orchard"; "the perfumed air of June"; "scented flowers"
All rights reserved.