Synonyms of perverse
- 1. perverse, negative (vs. neutral) (vs. positive)
- usage: marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict; "took perverse satisfaction in foiling her plans"
- 2. contrary, obstinate, perverse, wayward, disobedient (vs. obedient)
- usage: resistant to guidance or discipline; "Mary Mary quite contrary"; "an obstinate child with a violent temper"; "a perverse mood"; "wayward behavior"
- 3. depraved, perverse, perverted, reprobate, corrupt (vs. incorrupt)
- usage: deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good; "depraved criminals"; "a perverted sense of loyalty"; "the reprobate conduct of a gambling aristocrat"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of perverse (Dictionary)