Synonyms of piddling
- 1. piddle, wanton, wanton away, piddle away, trifle, spend, expend, drop
- usage: waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
- 2. make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
- 1. fiddling, footling, lilliputian, little, niggling, piddling, piffling, petty, picayune, trivial, unimportant (vs. important)
- usage: (informal) small and of little importance; "a fiddling sum of money"; "a footling gesture"; "our worries are lilliputian compared with those of countries that are at war"; "a little (or small) matter"; "a dispute over niggling details"; "limited to petty enterprises"; "piffling efforts"; "giving a police officer a free meal may be against the law, but it seems to be a picayune infraction"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of piddling (Dictionary)