Synonyms of pig
- 1. hog, pig, grunter, squealer, Sus scrofa, swine
- usage: domestic swine
- 2. slob, sloven, pig, slovenly person, vulgarian
- usage: a coarse obnoxious person
- 3. hog, pig, selfish person
- usage: a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- 4. bull, cop, copper, fuzz, pig, policeman, police officer, officer
- usage: uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- 5. pig bed, pig, mold, mould, cast
- usage: mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- 6. pig, ingot, metal bar, block of metal
- usage: a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- 1. pig, pig it, live
- usage: live like a pig, in squalor
- 2. devour, guttle, raven, pig, eat
- usage: eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
- 3. farrow, pig, give birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
- usage: give birth; "sows farrow"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pig (Dictionary)