Synonyms of pillage
- 1. loot, booty, pillage, plunder, prize, swag, dirty money, stolen property
- usage: goods or money obtained illegally
- 2. plundering, pillage, pillaging, aggression, hostility
- usage: the act of stealing valuable things from a place; "the plundering of the Parthenon"; "his plundering of the great authors"
- 1. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pillage (Dictionary)