Synonyms of planetary
- 1. planetal, planetary
- usage: of or relating to or resembling the physical or orbital characteristics of a planet or the planets; "planetary motion"; "planetary year"
- 2. planetary, terrestrial
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the planet Earth or its inhabitants; "planetary rumblings and eructations"- L.C.Eiseley ; "the planetary tilt"; "this terrestrial ball"
- 3. erratic, planetary, wandering, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: having no fixed course; "an erratic comet"; "his life followed a wandering course"; "a planetary vagabond"
- 4. global, planetary, world(prenominal), worldwide, world-wide, international (vs. national)
- usage: involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of planetary (Dictionary)