Synonyms of plank
- 1. board, plank, lumber, timber
- usage: a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
- 2. plank, policy
- usage: an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- 1. plank, plank over, cover
- usage: cover with planks; "The streets were planked"
- 2. plank, flump, plonk, plop, plunk, plump down, plunk down, plump, set down, put down, place down
- usage: set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
- 3. plank, serve, serve up, dish out, dish up, dish
- usage: cook and serve on a plank; "Planked vegetable"; "Planked shad"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of plank (Dictionary)