Synonyms of plunder
- 1. loot, booty, pillage, plunder, prize, swag, dirty money, stolen property
- usage: goods or money obtained illegally
- 1. loot, plunder, steal
- usage: take illegally; of intellectual property; "This writer plundered from famous authors"
- 2. sack, plunder, take
- usage: plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians sacked Rome"
- 3. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
- 4. rape, spoil, despoil, violate, plunder, destroy, ruin
- usage: destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of plunder (Dictionary)