Synonyms of pod
- 1. pod, cod, seedcase, husk
- usage: the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- 2. pod, seedpod, fruit
- usage: a several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant
- 3. pod, animal group
- usage: a group of aquatic mammals
- 4. pod, fuel pod, container
- usage: a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
- 1. pod, shell
- usage: take something out of its shell or pod; "pod peas or beans"
- 2. pod, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: produce pods, of plants
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pod (Dictionary)