Synonyms of poorness
- 1. poverty, poorness, impoverishment, financial condition
- usage: the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
- 2. poorness, fruitlessness, aridity, barrenness
- usage: less than adequate; "the relative poorness of New England farmland"
- 3. meagerness, meagreness, leanness, poorness, scantiness, scantness, exiguity, insufficiency, inadequacy, deficiency
- usage: the quality of being meager; "an exiguity of cloth that would only allow of miniature capes"-George Eliot
- 4. poorness, inferiority, low quality
- usage: the quality of being poorly made or maintained; "she was unrecognizable because of the poorness of the photography"
All rights reserved.