Synonyms of portfolio
- 1. portfolio, case
- usage: a large, flat, thin case for carrying loose papers or drawings or maps; usually leather; "he remembered her because she was carrying a large portfolio"
- 2. portfolio, set
- usage: a set of pieces of creative work collected to be shown to potential customers or employers; "the artist had put together a portfolio of his work"; "every actor has a portfolio of photographs"
- 3. portfolio, list, listing
- usage: a list of the financial assets held by an individual or a bank or other financial institution; "they were disappointed by the poor returns on their stock portfolio"
- 4. portfolio, function, office, part, role
- usage: the role of the head of a government department; "he holds the portfolio for foreign affairs"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of portfolio (Dictionary)