Synonyms of predictor
- 1. forecaster, predictor, prognosticator, soothsayer, visionary, illusionist, seer
- usage: someone who makes predictions of the future (usually on the basis of special knowledge)
- 2. predictor, information
- usage: information that supports a probabilistic estimate of future events; "the weekly bulletin contains several predictors of mutual fund performance"
- 3. predictor, computer, computing machine, computing device, data processor, electronic computer, information processing system
- usage: a computer for controlling antiaircraft fire that computes the position of an aircraft at the instant of a shell's arrival
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of predictor (Dictionary)