Synonyms of premier
- 1. Prime Minister, PM, premier, head of state, chief of state
- usage: the person who holds the position of head of the government in the United Kingdom
- 2. chancellor, premier, prime minister, head of state, chief of state
- usage: the person who is head of state (in several countries)
- 1. premier, premiere
- usage: be performed for the first time; "We premiered the opera of the young composer and it was a critical success"
- 2. premier, premiere, perform, execute, do
- usage: perform a work for the first time
- 1. premier(prenominal), prime(prenominal), first (vs. last)
- usage: first in rank or degree; "an architect of premier rank"; "the prime minister"
- 2. premier, premiere, first (vs. last)
- usage: preceding all others in time; "the premiere showing"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of premier (Dictionary)