Synonyms of primed
- 1. prime, fix, prepare, set up, ready, gear up, set
- usage: insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing; "prime a cannon"; "prime a mine"
- 2. prime, ground, undercoat, paint
- usage: cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- 3. prime, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill with priming liquid; "prime a car engine"
- 1. fit(predicate), primed(predicate), set(predicate), ready (vs. unready)
- usage: (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
All rights reserved.