Synonyms of protestant
- 1. Protestant, Christian
- usage: an adherent of Protestantism
- 2. Protestant Church, Protestant, church, Christian church
- usage: the Protestant churches and denominations collectively
- 1. Protestant
- usage: of or relating to Protestants or Protestantism; "Protestant churches"; "a Protestant denomination"
- 2. protestant, complaining(prenominal) (vs. uncomplaining), complaintive
- usage: protesting
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of protestant (Dictionary)