Synonyms of published
- 1. print, publish, produce, make, create
- usage: put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
- 2. publish, bring out, put out, issue, release, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- usage: prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
- 3. publish, write, create verbally
- usage: have (one's written work) issued for publication; "How many books did Georges Simenon write?"; "She published 25 books during her long career"
- 1. published (vs. unpublished)
- usage: prepared and printed for distribution and sale; "the complete published works Dickens"
- 2. promulgated, published, publicized (vs. suppressed), publicised
- usage: formally made public; "published accounts"
All rights reserved.