Synonyms of pucker
- 1. pucker, ruck, fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend
- usage: an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
- 1. pucker, rumple, cockle, crumple, knit, wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
- usage: to gather something into small wrinkles or folds; "She puckered her lips"
- 2. gather, pucker, tuck, sew, run up, sew together, stitch
- usage: draw together into folds or puckers
- 3. pucker, ruck, ruck up, wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
- usage: become wrinkled or drawn together; "her lips puckered"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pucker (Dictionary)