Synonyms of pull in
- 1. pull-in, pull-up, cafe, coffeehouse, coffee shop, coffee bar
- usage: a roadside cafe especially for lorry drivers
- 1. attract, pull, pull in, draw, draw in, pull, draw, force
- usage: direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes; "Her good looks attract the stares of many men"; "The ad pulled in many potential customers"; "This pianist pulls huge crowds"; "The store owner was happy that the ad drew in many new customers"
- 2. gain, take in, clear, make, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in, get, acquire
- usage: earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
- 3. pull in, get in, move in, draw in, arrive, get, come
- usage: of trains; move into (a station); "The bullet train drew into Tokyo Station"
- 4. collect, pull in, roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard
- usage: get or bring together; "accumulate evidence"
All rights reserved.