Synonyms of quiescent
- 1. quiescent, inactive (vs. active)
- usage: not active or activated; "the quiescent level of centimeter wave-length solar radiation"
- 2. quiescent, quiet (vs. unquiet)
- usage: marked by a state of tranquil repose; "the quiescent melancholy of the town"
- 3. quiescent, dormant (vs. active), inactive
- usage: being quiet or still or inactive
- 4. quiescent, inactive (vs. active)
- usage: (pathology) causing no symptoms; "a quiescent tumor"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quiescent (Dictionary)