Synonyms of rack up
- 1. score, hit, tally, rack up, gain, advance, win, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground
- usage: gain points in a game; "The home team scored many times"; "He hit a home run"; "He hit .300 in the past season"
- 2. rack up, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place in a rack; "rack pool balls"
- 3. worst, pip, mop up, whip, rack up, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
- 4. rack up, fill, fill up
- usage: supply a rack with feed for (horses or other animals)
All rights reserved.