WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. radiance, glow, glowing, light, visible light, visible radiation
- usage: the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
- 2. radiance, radiancy, shine, effulgence, refulgence, refulgency, brightness
- usage: the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- 3. radiance, happiness, felicity, good health, healthiness
- usage: an attractive combination of good health and happiness; "the radiance of her countenance"
All rights reserved.
See also: radiance (Dictionary)