WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. radiator, natural object
- usage: any object that radiates energy
- 2. radiator, heater, warmer
- usage: heater consisting of a series of pipes for circulating steam or hot water to heat rooms or buildings
- 3. radiator, mechanism
- usage: a mechanism consisting of a metal honeycomb through which hot fluids circulate; heat is transferred from the fluid through the honeycomb to the airstream that is created either by the motion of the vehicle or by a fan
All rights reserved.
See also: radiator (Dictionary)