Synonyms of radio
- 1. radio, radiocommunication, wireless, broadcasting
- usage: medium for communication
- 2. radio receiver, receiving set, radio set, radio, tuner, wireless, receiver, receiving system
- usage: an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- 3. radio, wireless, communication system
- usage: a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- 1. radio, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: transmit messages via radio waves; "he radioed for help"
- 1. radio
- usage: indicating radiation or radioactivity; "radiochemistry"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of radio (Dictionary)