- 1. ramble, meander, amble, promenade, saunter, stroll, perambulation
- usage: an aimless amble on a winding course
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ramble on, ramble, jog, continue, go on, carry on, proceed
- usage: continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"
- 2. roll, wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
All rights reserved.
See also: ramble (Dictionary)