Synonyms of ransacked
- 1. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
- 2. comb, ransack, search
- usage: search thoroughly; "They combed the area for the missing child"
- 1. looted, pillaged, plundered, ransacked, empty (vs. full)
- usage: wrongfully emptied or stripped of anything of value; "the robbers left the looted train"; "people returned to the plundered village"
All rights reserved.