- 1. rape, colza, Brassica napus, mustard
- usage: Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
- 2. rape, rapine, plundering, pillage, pillaging
- usage: the act of despoiling a country in warfare
- 3. rape, violation, assault, ravishment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, sex crime, sex offense
- usage: the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rape, ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, dishonour, outrage, assail, assault, set on, attack
- usage: force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
- 2. rape, spoil, despoil, violate, plunder, destroy, ruin
- usage: destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
All rights reserved.
See also: rape (Dictionary)