- 1. rave, dance
- usage: a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played; "raves are very popular in Berlin"
- 2. rave, review, critique, critical review, review article
- usage: an extravagantly enthusiastic review; "he gave it a rave"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rave, party
- usage: participate in an all-night techno dance party
- 2. rant, mouth off, jabber, spout, rabbit on, rave, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- 3. rave, gush, praise
- usage: praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
All rights reserved.
See also: rave (Dictionary)