- 1. raving, declamation
- usage: declaiming wildly; "the raving of maniacs"
- 1. rave, party
- usage: participate in an all-night techno dance party
- 2. rant, mouth off, jabber, spout, rabbit on, rave, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- 3. rave, gush, praise
- usage: praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. raving, ravingly
- usage: in a raving manner; "raving mad"
All rights reserved.
See also: raving (Dictionary)