- 1. raw, altogether, birthday suit, nakedness, nudity, nudeness
- usage: informal terms for nakedness; "in the raw"; "in the altogether"; "in his birthday suit"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. natural, raw(prenominal), rude(prenominal), unprocessed (vs. processed)
- usage: (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes; "natural yogurt"; "natural produce"; "raw wool"; "raw sugar"; "bales of rude cotton"
- 2. raw, injured (vs. uninjured)
- usage: having the surface exposed and painful; "a raw wound"
- 3. raw (vs. cooked), half-baked, underdone, rare, uncooked, untoasted
- usage: not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
- 4. raw, untreated (vs. treated)
- usage: not processed or refined; "raw sewage"
- 5. naked, raw, overt (vs. covert), open
- usage: devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure; "naked ambition"; "raw fury"; "you may kill someone someday with your raw power"
- 6. raw, unfair (vs. fair), unjust
- usage: brutally unfair or harsh; "received raw treatment from his friends"; "a raw deal"
- 7. crude, raw, unanalyzed (vs. analyzed)
- usage: not processed or subjected to analysis; "raw data"; "the raw cost of production"; "only the crude vital statistics"
- 8. raw, unpolished (vs. polished)
- usage: untempered and unrefined; "raw talent"; "raw beauty"
- 9. sensitive, sore, raw, tender, painful (vs. painless)
- usage: hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw"
- 10. bleak, cutting, raw, cold (vs. hot)
- usage: unpleasantly cold and damp; "bleak winds of the North Atlantic"
- 11. raw(prenominal), unsanded, unfinished (vs. finished)
- usage: used of wood and furniture; "raw wood"
- 12. raw, new, inexperienced (vs. experienced), inexperient
- usage: lacking training or experience; "the new men were eager to fight"; "raw recruits"
- 13. bare-assed, bare-ass, in the altogether, in the buff, in the raw, raw, peeled, naked as a jaybird, stark naked, unclothed (vs. clothed)
- usage: (used informally) completely unclothed
All rights reserved.
See also: raw (Dictionary)