- 1. razorback, razorback hog, razorbacked hog, swine
- usage: a mongrel hog with a thin body and long legs and a ridged back; a wild or semi-wild descendant of improved breeds; found chiefly in the southeastern United States
- 2. rorqual, razorback, baleen whale, whalebone whale
- usage: any of several baleen whales of the family Balaenopteridae having longitudinal grooves on the throat and a small pointed dorsal fin
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. razorback, razor-backed, backed (vs. backless)
- usage: having a sharp narrow back; "a razor-backed horse"; "razorback hogs"
All rights reserved.
See also: razorback (Dictionary)