Synonyms of reassured
- 1. reassure, assure, calm, calm down, quiet, tranquilize, tranquillize, tranquillise, quieten, lull, still
- usage: cause to feel sure; give reassurance to; "The airline tried to reassure the customers that the planes were safe"
- 2. reassure, assure
- usage: give or restore confidence in; cause to feel sure or certain; "I reassured him that we were safe"
- 1. reassured, confident (vs. diffident)
- usage: having confidence restored; freed from anxiety; "reassured by her praise he pressed on"
All rights reserved.