Synonyms of reassuring
- 1. reassure, assure, calm, calm down, quiet, tranquilize, tranquillize, tranquillise, quieten, lull, still
- usage: cause to feel sure; give reassurance to; "The airline tried to reassure the customers that the planes were safe"
- 2. reassure, assure
- usage: give or restore confidence in; cause to feel sure or certain; "I reassured him that we were safe"
- 1. reassuring (vs. unreassuring), assuasive, soothing, assuring, comforting, consolatory, consoling, encouraging
- usage: restoring confidence and relieving anxiety; "a very reassuring remark"
All rights reserved.