Synonyms of rebound
- 1. recoil, repercussion, rebound, backlash, movement, motion
- usage: a movement back from an impact
- 2. rebound, reaction, response
- usage: a reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration; "he is still on the rebound from his wife's death"
- 3. rebound, catch, grab, snatch, snap
- usage: the act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
- 1. bounce, resile, take a hop, spring, bound, rebound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
- 2. rally, rebound, recover, go back, recuperate
- usage: return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rebound (Dictionary)