- 1. recapture, seizure
- usage: a legal seizure by the government of profits beyond a fixed amount
- 2. recapture, retaking, recovery, retrieval
- usage: the act of taking something back
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. recapture, feel, experience
- usage: experience anew; "She could not recapture that feeling of happiness"
- 2. recapture, capture
- usage: take up anew; "The author recaptures an old idea here"
- 3. recapture, retake, take
- usage: take back by force, as after a battle; "The military forces managed to recapture the fort"
- 4. recapture, retake, get, catch, capture
- usage: capture again; "recapture the escaped prisoner"
All rights reserved.
See also: recapture (Dictionary)