WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reclaim, repossess, get, acquire
- usage: claim back
- 2. reclaim, recover, recycle, reprocess, reuse
- usage: reuse (materials from waste products)
- 3. reform, reclaim, regenerate, rectify, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one; "The Church reformed me"; "reform your conduct"
- 4. reclaim, convert
- usage: make useful again; transform from a useless or uncultivated state; "The people reclaimed the marshes"
- 5. domesticate, domesticize, domesticise, reclaim, tame, change, alter, modify
- usage: overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable; "He tames lions for the circus"; "reclaim falcons"
All rights reserved.
See also: reclaim (Dictionary)