Synonyms of recorded
- 1. record, enter, put down, save, preserve
- usage: make a record of; set down in permanent form
- 2. record, tape, record, enter, put down
- usage: register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
- 3. read, register, show, record, indicate
- usage: indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty'"
- 4. record, register
- usage: be aware of; "Did you register any change when I pressed the button?"
- 5. commemorate, memorialize, memorialise, immortalize, immortalise, record, remind
- usage: be or provide a memorial to a person or an event; "This sculpture commemorates the victims of the concentration camps"; "We memorialized the Dead"
- 1. recorded (vs. live), canned, transcribed, filmed, prerecorded, taped, tape-recorded
- usage: set down or registered in a permanent form especially on film or tape for reproduction; "recorded music"
- 2. recorded, registered (vs. unregistered)
- usage: (of securities) having the owner's name entered in a register; "recorded holders of a stock"
All rights reserved.