- 1. recount, count, counting, numeration, enumeration, reckoning, tally
- usage: an additional (usually a second) count; especially of the votes in a close election
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tell, narrate, recount, recite, inform
- usage: narrate or give a detailed account of; "Tell what happened"; "The father told a story to his child"
- 2. recount, count, number, enumerate, numerate
- usage: count again; "We had to recount all the votes after an accusation of fraud was made"
All rights reserved.
See also: recount (Dictionary)