Synonyms of recovered
- 1. recover, retrieve, find, regain, get, acquire
- usage: get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
- 2. recuperate, recover, convalesce, better, improve, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: get over an illness or shock; "The patient is recuperating"
- 3. recover, go back, recuperate, revert, return, retrovert, regress, turn back
- usage: regain a former condition after a financial loss; "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate"
- 4. recover, recoup, recuperate, get, acquire
- usage: regain or make up for; "recuperate one's losses"
- 5. reclaim, recover, recycle, reprocess, reuse
- usage: reuse (materials from waste products)
- 6. recover, cover
- usage: cover anew; "recover a chair"
- 1. cured, healed, recovered, well (vs. ill)
- usage: freed from illness or injury; "the patient appears cured"; "the incision is healed"; "appears to be entirely recovered"; "when the recovered patient tries to remember what occurred during his delirium"- Normon Cameron
- 2. recovered(predicate), found (vs. lost)
- usage: found after being lost
All rights reserved.