Synonyms of redact
- 1. redact, redactor, reviser, rewriter, rewrite man, editor, editor in chief
- usage: someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication
- 1. frame, redact, cast, put, couch, give voice, formulate, word, phrase, articulate
- usage: formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
- 2. edit, redact, change, alter, modify
- usage: prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting; "Edit a book on lexical semantics"; "she edited the letters of the politician so as to omit the most personal passages"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of redact (Dictionary)