WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. redhead, redheader, red-header, carrottop, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who has red hair
- 2. redhead, Aythya americana, duck
- usage: North American diving duck with a grey-and-black body and reddish-brown head
- 3. redheaded woodpecker, redhead, Melanerpes erythrocephalus, woodpecker, peckerwood, pecker
- usage: black-and-white North American woodpecker having a red head and neck
All rights reserved.
See also: redhead (Dictionary)