Synonyms of redress
- 1. damages, amends, indemnity, indemnification, restitution, redress, compensation
- usage: a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- 2. redress, remedy, remediation, correction, rectification
- usage: act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- 1. right, compensate, redress, correct, change, alter, modify
- usage: make reparations or amends for; "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of redress (Dictionary)