Synonyms of reeking
- 1. smack, reek, smell, suggest, evoke, paint a picture
- usage: have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"; "this passage smells of plagiarism"
- 2. reek, stink, smell
- usage: smell badly and offensively; "The building reeks of smoke"
- 3. reek, fume, exude, exudate, transude, ooze out, ooze
- usage: be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- 4. reek, emit, give out, give off
- usage: give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.; "Marshes reeking in the sun"
- 1. reeking, watery, wet (vs. dry)
- usage: wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears; "wiped his reeking neck"
- 2. reeking, malodorous (vs. fragrant), malodourous, unpleasant-smelling, ill-smelling, stinky
- usage: giving off a strong unpleasant smell
All rights reserved.