Synonyms of reflect
- 1. reflect, indicate, point, designate, show
- usage: manifest or bring back; "This action reflects his true beliefs"
- 2. chew over, think over, meditate, ponder, excogitate, contemplate, muse, reflect, mull, mull over, ruminate, speculate, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: reflect deeply on a subject; "I mulled over the events of the afternoon"; "philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years"; "The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate"
- 3. reflect, reverberate
- usage: to throw or bend back (from a surface); "Sound is reflected well in this auditorium"
- 4. reflect, shine, emit, give out, give off
- usage: be bright by reflecting or casting light; "Drive carefully--the wet road reflects"
- 5. reflect, show
- usage: show an image of; "her sunglasses reflected his image"
- 6. reflect, attest, certify, manifest, demonstrate, evidence
- usage: give evidence of a certain behavior; "His lack of interest in the project reflects badly on him"
- 7. reflect, attest, certify, manifest, demonstrate, evidence
- usage: give evidence of the quality of; "The mess in his dorm room reflects on the student"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reflect (Dictionary)