- 1. review, brush up, refresh, remember, retrieve, recall, call back, call up, recollect, think
- usage: refresh one's memory; "I reviewed the material before the test"
- 2. refresh, freshen, regenerate, renew
- usage: make (to feel) fresh; "The cool water refreshed us"
- 3. freshen, refresh, refreshen, freshen up, change
- usage: become or make oneself fresh again; "She freshened up after the tennis game"
- 4. refresh, freshen, refreshen, change, alter, modify
- usage: make fresh again
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bracing, brisk, fresh, refreshing, refreshful, tonic, invigorating (vs. debilitating)
- usage: imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
- 2. novel, refreshing, new (vs. old)
- usage: pleasantly new or different; "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
All rights reserved.
See also: refreshing (Dictionary)