WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. registration, enrollment, enrolment, entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming
- usage: the act of enrolling
- 2. registration, enrollment, body
- usage: the body of people (such as students) who register or enroll at the same time
- 3. registration, certificate, certification, credential, credentials
- usage: a document certifying an act of registering
- 4. registration, sound property
- usage: (music) the sound property resulting from a combination of organ stops used to perform a particular piece of music; the technique of selecting and adjusting organ stops
- 5. adjustment, registration, readjustment, calibration, standardization, standardisation
- usage: the act of adjusting something to match a standard
All rights reserved.
See also: registration (Dictionary)