- 1. rejoicing, happiness
- usage: a feeling of great happiness
- 2. exultation, rejoicing, jubilation, utterance, vocalization
- usage: the utterance of sounds expressing great joy
- 1. rejoice, joy, feel, experience
- usage: feel happiness or joy
- 2. exuberate, exult, rejoice, triumph, jubilate, cheer, cheer up, chirk up
- usage: to express great joy; "Who cannot exult in Spring?"
- 3. wallow, rejoice, triumph, exult, walk on air, be on cloud nine, jump for joy
- usage: be ecstatic with joy
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exultant, exulting, jubilant, prideful, rejoicing, triumphal, triumphant, elated (vs. dejected)
- usage: joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success; "rejoicing crowds filled the streets on VJ Day"; "a triumphal success"; "a triumphant shout"
All rights reserved.
See also: rejoicing (Dictionary)