WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. associate, tie in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- 2. refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with
- usage: be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
- 3. relate, tell, narrate, recount, recite
- usage: give an account of; "The witness related the events"
- 4. relate, interrelate, be
- usage: be in a relationship with; "How are these two observations related?"
- 5. relate, interact
- usage: have or establish a relationship to; "She relates well to her peers"
All rights reserved.
See also: relate (Dictionary)