Synonyms of relationship
- 1. relationship, human relationship, relation
- usage: a relation between people; (`relationship' is often used where `relation' would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment', but the preferred usage of `relationship' is for human relations or states of relatedness); "the relationship between mothers and their children"
- 2. relationship, state
- usage: a state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection); "he didn't want his wife to know of the relationship"
- 3. relationship, state
- usage: a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries
- 4. kinship, family relationship, relationship, relation
- usage: (anthropology) relatedness or connection by blood or marriage or adoption
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of relationship (Dictionary)